It’s back! Our annual Singles in America study – the nation’s largest and most comprehensive study of 5,000+ singles living in the U.S. – just launched for its 9th year. With shocking new data and exciting, never-before explored topics, this year’s study gives us an inside look on what it truly means to fly solo in 2019. From surprising trends on modern love and how singles are getting more serious about dating to the sex habits of Gen Z and Millennials, nothing is off limits. We’re also exploring how dating has changed in the wake of the #MeToo era, as well as men’s and women’s attitudes about love, sex and relationships in general across generations.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- 42% of singles say love feels lost
- 35% of singles have been ghosted
- Over 60% of singles are motivated to find romantic love and a long-term companion, while only 9% are looking to date casually
- 51% of men say the #MeToo movement has caused them to act differently
- The majority of Gen Z and Millennials have had sex in the last week
We partnered with Rebel Wilson to share our new data and her thoughts on dating today:
Ready for more? Check out the full Singles in America study now for all the juicy details.